Monday, November 9, 2009

Sharp Edge Creekhouse

Several Weeks ago, I met up with friends at the Sharp Edge Creekhouse in Crafton, Pa. From the outside, it appears to be a local tavern. From the inside, it looks like a typical bar, however it is far from typical. The beer served at the Creekhouse is mostly imported or micro brews, which offered a nice variety. There were roughly 40 different beers on tap, which made for some difficulty in choosing what draft to choose from. The food is also very good. I opted for the Flemish Onion Soup which was one of the best French Onion soups I have tasted. I had the Rachel Panini sandwich which is a reuben minus the saurkraut. I also shared a potato pancake with those at my table off of the Octoberfest specialty menu. The only downfall was that the prices were a little high.

No comments:

Post a Comment