Monday, November 30, 2009

Beer of the Season/Month- Anchor Christmas Ale

I apologize for not updating much, I haven't been drinking that much beer lately, other than beers you find at any bar, Coors Light and Yuengling. So I asked one of my good friends to share a review of what he would recommend for the season and previous month.

"Although I am a firm believer that seasonal beers can be enjoyed well outside of their designated season, there is none more suited towards the Winter season than the 2009 incantation of Anchor’s Christmas Ale. Very malty with a sweet hint of molasses stands out against the subtle spice of nutmeg and cinnamon. What makes this beer for me is the slight bit of pine you taste. It reminds me of cutting down the perfect Christmas tree and the smell of the snow as it falls through the pine trees around you. Without a doubt this is the beer I will be drinking the most this winter."

Mr. KAP

No comments:

Post a Comment