Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Love

Now, you could probably take a guest in the direction that this blog is taking; these beers are found nowhere in Western PA, which is true for the Love. The Love is a wheat beer by Starr Hill Brewery out of Charlottesville, Va. The Love is a wheat beer very reminiscent to Blue Moon or Shock Top with the orange color of the beer and a slight head except it has a little taste of banana that mixes nicely with the traditional citrus taste. It does have a slightly bitter after taste, but it is a nice beer to drink while outside at a concert or festival. I had my first taste at the Virgin Mobile Free Fest in Columbia, Maryland and enjoyed several throughout the concert. Looks like I'll be making several trips across the state-line to get some good beer.

1 comment:

  1. This is not what I expected from it's title. I was expecting a romantic novel about scrapple.
    hmmmm. . .scrappe

    ReplyDelete